Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Last night, went to "The Curve" to supposedly celebrating the arrival of the year 2009... went with Dol & Kin & Sandip & Liyana... feeling a bit down as i'm the only person in the gang without my better half... all in all it was ok i guess... had some fun watching the fireworks eventhough one of the casings almost blinded my right eye, thank God i'm actually "rabun", my eye saved by my glasses LOL! Had a blast watching the kids there making a fool out of themselves by dancing like a worm in heat... LOL! After that went to "Rasta" for something to eat.... waited more than two hours to finally getting the food that i ordered... After sending Kin back home, went straight to "Tbun"(a cyber cafe) to wait until 6a.m... Right now writing this entry here at "Tbun" after a game of "DoTA" with Sandip and Dol... Haihz, so very sleepy... So before fell asleep on the keyboard i would like to wish everybody a Happy New Year and may all your resolutions be easy to conquer... And to Hazlin my "Nour el-Qalby", i just wanna say I LOVE YOU with my all... and i'm the very the miss you sayang... Hugs and kisses to you darling...

1 comment:

Hazlin Aminudin said...

To my Asdil@Ash,
I love you with everything that I have in me and more. The year 2008 has been more wonderful than I could ever imagine it to be, and I have you to thank for it. The year has been kind to me for giving me you. I'm so very glad that morning happened.

Here's to praying the year 2009 and many many more years to come, will be just as wonderful for us, if not more.

I love you my sayang, Encik Sedil :-*

Yours forever.